Are you seeking a flexible employer that can offer exceptional work/life balance?
This is a chance to work in an established, growing accounting firm in a role that will provide you with the opportunity of working from home as much as needed!
This is an accounting firm that value their staff, provide flexibility and high quality of work.
We will consider full-time or part-time candidates (8-9 day fortnights or school hours). They are flexible to create a role suitable for your level, Intermediate/Senior or Client Manager
What are the BENEFITS?
- A diverse range of clients with fees ranging from $10K-$50K per client per annum, providing you with challenges and high-quality work
- Cutting edge technology
- The firm is growing 20% per year, proving an opportunity for career progression
- Open plan, modern offices with social events throughout, parking on site when you need to go into the office to meet clients
- Supportive Partners and Management team
- Work from home opportunity, early start/early finish flexibility when you are in the office so that you can miss the traffic!
What EXPERIENCE do you need?
- Degree qualified, progression toward CA/CPA or completed
- 2-5 years or more of experience in an Australian accounting firm
- Full client contact with strong communications skills and customer service ethic
What will you be doing?
- Compliance and advisory work for a range of clients and entities
- Preparing tax planning and face-to-face meetings with clients
- Building strong relationships with your client portfolio
- Strategic work with clients (training provided)
- Supporting more junior team members
If you have been seeking a flexible employer in the Western Suburbs where you can achieve work-life balance and grow your skillset working with high-quality clients this is the role for you!
Please apply directly by sending your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, contact Brenda Jameson (Director) for a confidential discussion:
- 07 3229 8020, 0421 340 902