Our client is a well-known and respected Australian brand having been in operation for over 100 years, and today spanning across multiple offices in Australasia!
With continual growth in Queensland, the corporate head office is now seeking an experienced accountant to join their accounting/finance division. The role will be reporting to a Senior Management Accountant, but will support a wider finance team covering a variety of accounting functions.
- Large corporation with realistic career progression
- Strong support and mentoring from finance team leaders/managers
- Exceptional training across various accounting functions
- Flexible work arrangements (start/finish times)
- Annual Bonuses based on performance
This is a corporate head office located in a premier CBD building, overlooking the Brisbane river. The team has a young and social dynamic, and will suit a professional with confidence and strong communication skills.
[DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES]
- Review and completion of monthly accounting processes including bank reconciliations, client queries, debtors, creditors and payroll
- Completion of compliance processes including balance sheet reconciliations and BAS/IAS reporting and lodgements
- Creation of monthly management reports and discussing the results with business owners
- Support a Senior Management Accountant with a wide variety of finance functions and projects
- We are ideally seeking an accountant who has experience with reconciliations and general accounts
- Experience with XERO is ideal
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- We will consider candidates coming from a public practice accounting background, who has experience with accounts and reconciliations, and would like an opportunity to transition into commercial accounting
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click APPLY and send through your resume. Or contact Richard Erikson for a confidential discussion: email@example.com