A new opportunity exists for an experienced public practice Administrator to join this boutique firm based in the CBD. This is a busy and varied role in which you will be the sole administrator working for a small team of Accountants. Conveniently located, it's a short walk from public transport. Our client has built a successful practice over the years and employs a small team of friendly, loyal staff.
About the Role:
This role is a combined one ensuring you will have lots of variety in your day! You will work closely with the Director and Accountants to ensure all administrative duties are completed. You will be responsible for undertaking the following tasks:
- Liaising with and lodging documents through the ATO and ASIC portals
- Collating of documents
- Preparation of correspondence to clients
- Maintaining client database as required
- Liaising with clients as required
- Providing administrative assistance to Accountants
- Scheduling client meetings
- Providing adhoc general assistance if required
- Welcoming clients to the firm and answering phones
You will have at least 5 years of experience working in the public practice accounting sector in an administrative capacity. You will be a dedicated team member with a high attention to detail. You will take pride in your work and thrive in a working in a small team environment.
- Ability to work with a team to collaboratively achieve efficiency
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Experience working with Xero and/or MYOB
- Exceptional communication skills
- A strong client focus
If you think this is the opportunity you have been searching for then please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, contact Karrie Harte for a confidential discussion.
Phone: 0416 253 614
For a full list of similar vacancies,
please head to our website: https://www.bentleyrecruitment.com.au/