PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE HAD EXPERIENCE WORKING IN THE PUBLIC PRACTICE ACCOUNTING SECTOR . ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THIS EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
A new opportunity exists for a committed, experienced Client Services Administrator to join the administration team in this well respected public practice accounting/wealth management firm. Opportunities like this are rare! It is a busy and varied role working within the professional services sector. You will love the variety and fast pace this role brings.
About the Role
This role has been created due to internal movement and promotion. This is a dedicated Client Service position in which you will be required to provide direct assistance to a team of Accountants. You will be responsible for undertaking the following tasks:
- Liaising with and lodging documents through the ATO and ASIC portals
- Utilising portal feeds to financial institutions
- Collating of documents
- Preparation of correspondence to clients
- Maintaining client database as required
- Liaising with clients as required
- Providing administrative assistance to Accountants
- Providing administrative assistance to the Wealth Management team
- Liaising with clients
- Scheduling client meetings
- Providing adhoc general assistance if required
You will have at least 5 years of experience working in the public practice accounting in an administrative capacity. You will be a dedicated team member with a high attention to detail. You will take pride in your work and thrive in a busy working environment. Additionally you will possess the following:
- A proactive attitude and the ability to pre-empt the next step
- An understanding of accounting practices and the finance industry
- Ability to work with a team to collaboratively achieve efficiency
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Experience working with Xero, Now Infinity, Class would be an advantage
- Exceptional communication skills
- A strong client focus
If you would like to be considered for this role please email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW. Alternatively, phone 3229 8020 for a confidential discussion.