Our client is an accounting firm who pride themselves on doing things differently! This is not your typical accounting firm environment. Working with a professional team that thrive on innovation, you will absolutely love this firm and their fresh approach. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing firm and undertake a client facing Bookkeeper role.
This position is a full function bookkeeping role in which you will be working closely with your clients. You will enjoy working with a variety of clients from different industries. You will provide the following:
- Work with clients to manage cashflow
- Assistance to clients with planning
- Training on software if required
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced public practice Bookkeeper who has an absolute passion for delivering exceptional service to clients and building relationships. You love working with Xero and enjoy working in a dynamic team environment. You should also have:
- A minimum of 3 years working in the public practice accounting industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- High level of organisation skills
- Desire to be part of a team
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks
- Proven ability to use initiative
- Experience using Xero
APPLY NOW or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Phone: 3229 8020
For a full list of similar vacancies please visit: