Our client is a leading mid-tier accounting firm with over 330 professionals Australia wide. They provide holistic accounting solutions to their clients, including tax/business services, Australian and International Tax Advisory, Superannuation and Audit.
Due to growth, they are currently seeking an experienced accountant to join their Commercial Accounting team. This team provides management accounting, financial accounting and CFO services to clients across Australia.
This is an exciting new vacancy that would appeal to experienced Management Accountants, or public practice accountants with some commercial experience, seeking a transition into commercial accounting.
- Leading CBD firm with modern offices & systems
- Training in commercial accounting provided
- Social and supportive team environment
- Financial support for CA/CPA + paid study leave provided
- Work/life balance – this firm does not have an "over-time" culture
- National brand and winner of multiple accounting awards
[DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES]
- Review and completion of monthly accounting processes including bank reconciliations, client queries, debtors, creditors and payroll
- Completion of compliance processes including balance sheet reconciliations and BAS/IAS reporting and lodgements
- Creation of monthly management reports and discussing the results with business owners
- Support a Senior Financial Accountant with a wide variety of finance functions and projects
- 2 - 4 years, stable accounting experience
- Experience with XERO is ideal
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- We will consider candidates coming from a public practice accounting background
Click APPLY and attach your resume or contact Richard Erikson (Director) for a confidential discussion on:
- Phone:07 3229 8020
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-erikson-b4925637/