This is an exciting opportunity to join a national firm, with a boutique presence in Brisbane. You will have exposure to SME clients from a wide variety of industries. This firm is a high performing and well regarded firm offering 3 major services; personal wealth, financial services and business advisory.
- Modern office – Southside location
- Onsite parking
- Early finishes Friday
- Social Club
- WFH options 2 days per week
- CA or CPA support, financial support, study and exam leave
This role is perfect for an individual who is looking to work in a positive, welcoming and social environment. You will have a focus on building long term relationships to go above and beyond to achieve the best result.
This is a great opportunity to work with a great team to advance your skills and education.
Your duties in this role include:
- Individual & company tax returns
- Preparing financials statements & BAS
- Assisting senior accountants with advisory duties
- Assisting senior with client meetings
- Liaising with the ATO on behalf of clients
- Utilising MYOB, Xero, BGL 360
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified or near completion
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated and keen to learn
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, then please contact Ashley Gentz for a confidential discussion.
- Office: 07 3229 8020
- Mobile: 0487 691 862
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/ashley-courtney-gentz-22a032215