Established for decades this full-service accounting firm has a success story to be proud of. With average staff tenure of over 10 years, they have a strong value statement in attracting and retaining their team with an exceptional work environment with additional benefits.
They are a Xero based, paperless firm who are ahead of their competitors in the advisory and business consulting space with a structured advisory delivery system, allowing staff the learning opportunity so often sought in a compliance world. They are growing by 30% a year.
Currently seeking a Senior Associate working as 2IC to the Partner on a group of clients (managing a $700K fee base)
- Reviewing compliance for all entities including SMSF embedded with the groups, no offshore staff!
- 50% compliance review and 50% advisory, no "hands-on" compliance
- The firm will provide training on advisory work and business consulting, they have set advisory products with a specific program for each client
- Client base is across industry with average fees of $20 - $30K per client group, some much larger ($120K annual fee)
- Fully client-facing role
- Structure development program with clear guidelines and KPI’s for each individual. planning future career growth
- WFH 1 – 2 days per week, flexible workforce, no overtime expectation
- Individual, structured career development program
- Bonuses and profit share on offer
- Ability to progress with clear guidelines of milestones to each step up including equity partnership
- Focus on advisory and business consulting with review of compliance work
- Full CPD hours covered every year, training and seminars through the CA Institute and soft skills training
- Experiencing rapid growth creating opportunities for career advancement
- Close to train and bus, monthly parking at reasonable rates close-by
- Focus on wellness, fitness and lifestyle with many initiatives from the firm
- Income protection provided to all staff
- CA/CPA qualified with experience in reviewing compliance work and mentoring more junior staff, career-driven and looking for your "long term" career home.
- Office: 07 3229 8020
- Mobile: 0421340902
- Email: email@example.com
At Bentley Recruitment, we are experts in recruiting for the public practice accounting sector. If you are an accountant with public practice experience, please get in touch. We have excellent coverage of the Australian market and would be happy to assist you with your next career move.